Post 17 Jun 2020, 08:10

I suggest you put more work into your news releases that are

Everyone did not leave but alot of people did. OSRS having almost 3 times the participant numbers while being an extremely outdated game kind of talks for how much people didn't like EOC along with the MTX. RuneScape was enormous and it OSRS gold will be a long time until it completely dies because of invested people are in RuneScape. I dislike MTX but play RuneScape every day because I enjoy it. Not everyone play for the same reasons though and for some the"competition" aspect was greatly diminished with the introduction of MTX, and others felt that their achievements didn't mean as much due to MTX. I think it's completely fine to play RuneScape for those reasons so I don't blame people for quitting for this.

Introducing: Old School RuneScape Leagues

I suggest you put more work into your news releases that are initial may? There is not when folks browse through and sufficient info and they place their opinions really early. That individuals have the information right in the 23, release a video describing the rationale behind it and all of the ideas. "Fastest" achievements ought to be based on time spent in game - not first come, first serve. Just like how King of this Ability functioned. Otherwise you're just giving a win to the no-lifers who play 16 hours every day. Is anybody with a full time job meant to compete with this?

I mean it is pretty obvious RuneScape mode isn't meant for people with jobs. Just gives people who have a great deal of time in their hands somerhing else to do once they max/if they dont want to max. After reading the article again it truly seems as if you can finish things at your own speed and still receive the rewards (such as in POE). I don't see why this manner could not appeal to all gamers. Why not make? Isn't that ever a choice with RuneScape? I really don't think I will vote for this idea. People already have a hard enough time playing RuneScape softly as is, and RuneScape mode does not cater to those players at all.

I'll present that RuneScape in general is focused on people with lives, since most games aren't. And to be honest I sort of like it that way. No-lifes, NEETs, individuals who have to remain at home because of disabilities or for any reason, these individuals are able to get fulfillment, amusement and (no more memes) a sense of achievement by following goals in RuneScape by each hour of the day. On the other side of this coin, folks like myself that have jobs, families, other hobbies and other obligations can nevertheless play RuneScape and revel in doing things even if the time required to do it isn't available to us. I had a hydra job. I believe my point here is that RuneScape is intended for buy RS gold those who can dedicate all their free time for this. A game mode that rewards them for their dedication isn't bad.